Key responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day management of client accounts;
- Developing and implementing communication and consultation programmes for PPS’s clients in the South East;
- Drafting press office materials including press releases and feature pieces;
- Attending meetings with clients;
- Liaising with third party suppliers to ensure they deliver quality work on time and under budget;
- Supporting new business development, including attendance at networking events, opportunity spotting and pulling together pitch materials and proposals.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent writing skills that can translate to a number of different corporate styles and target audiences;
- An interest in or enthusiasm for the UK property industry;
- A good understanding of Local Authorities and the local political landscape; particularly in relation to planning and development;
- Experience of events management;
- A flair for new business;
- A keen enthusiasm to succeed;
- Ability to work on multiple projects to challenging deadlines;
- Familiarity with digital channels such as Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube;
- 2:1 degree or better.
Successful candidates can expect:
- A fun and friendly office environment in the City of London;
- A great working environment, including relaxed dress code on Fridays and free staff drinks;
- Office socials, such as go-karting, group dinners and pub quizzes;
- 25 days’ annual leave;
- New business introduction bonus scheme.
Apply with CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We may appoint someone before the closing date. Due to the volume of interest we may not response to all applicants unless you are successful.
- Job code:
- Location: London
- Start date: Jan 2017
- Expires: 28 Feb 2017