You will be joining a team which is rapidly growing its client base in the UK and internationally. We work with some of the biggest brands in the UK to inform communication campaigns and manage reputations. We work with public and third sector organisations to help shape public and stakeholder engagement. The work is diverse, ranging from traditional qualitative and quantitative research methods through to advanced social media and data analytics, and creative multi-disciplinary approaches involving service designers, digital strategists and public engagement experts.
This is not a role for the faint-hearted. You will need to be confident, ambitious and entrepreneurial. You will be part of a growing team and burgeoning research offer so we’re looking for people that want to be part of that journey. Here you will not just be one cog among many but a fundamental part of helping us to build and mature – this is a unique and exciting opportunity for someone looking for something a little different.
So, who are we looking for?
- You’ll be passionate, intrigued and possibly experienced in working within communications and behaviour change
- Someone with a quantitative leaning, though some experience and interest in qualitative research will serve you well
- An excellent communicator, adept at both written reports and verbal presentations – your creative tendencies will be nurtured
- A team player who understands the importance of organisation and communication in keeping various plates spinning
- Someone who is willing to turn their hand to a very diverse set of client challenges, recognising that there is no one ‘right’ way and that every day is an opportunity to learn something new
While no two days will ever be the same, your day-to-day would likely involve:
- Project co-ordination and/or management, leading on project logistics and client communications, working across 4-6 projects at any one time
- Active involvement in project set-up and delivery, ranging from quantitative and qualitative fieldwork, to analysis and charting, to reporting and dissemination
- High quality input to new business activities via brainstorms and idea generation
- Supporting the development of quality draft proposals and tenders
- Developing, over time, an area of specialist expertise (sector, research methods, behaviour change, communications and dissemination etc.)
- Working with wider SEC Newgate colleagues in the UK and abroad, and partner agencies/organisations
- Participating in wider activities such as our Global Research Taskforce
- Opportunities for self-development and learning
To apply send CV and covering letter to email@example.com
- Job code: ResearchFeb2020
- Location: Newgate London
- Start date: Mar 2020
- Expires: 28 Feb 2020
- Salary: On application